Our specialist Signature Course gives you the confidence to create stunning coppers tones for your guests, working with depth and DOP (distribution of pigment in the natural hair) as well as those more complex colours and shades.
In this course you will learn:
- Learn first-hand about the vivid world of pigments.
- What an expert colourist requires to enhance or soften a colour.
- The science of copper and how to enhance natural copper hair.
- The importance of good aftercare.
- How to use the colour wheel to customise colour.
- Using complimentary colour, contrasting colour and pigmented colour.
- How to use cool and warm tones to create the desired shade.
- How to enhance a natural copper using a range of products.
- Explore opposite tones like violets and mushroom shades.
- Investigate dimensions of colour placement.
- Skilful layering up of colour from complimentary to neutralising tones
What else is included:
- How to convert blonde to copper as well as reds and brunettes to copper.
- Using different product types to create the best high lift to tinting result.
- How to swatch using different coloured swatches and colour blending.
- A copper journey: how to map your guest’s copper journey.
- Consultation: how to educate your guests in consultation.
- Getting the price right: price transparency and managing high-maintenance colour and how to price effectively and fairly.
- Signature Kit also provided including:
- A swatch kit from Pivot Point
- A Copper Queen manual or guide
- A kit from Yellow.
Our passionate students will learn first-hand about the vivid world of pigments and what an expert colourist requires to enhance or soften a colour. You will use swatches to create your own custom copper collection. As part of our exceptional education, we impart our knowledge and expertise on the science of copper and how to enhance natural copper hair too, as well as detailing the importance of good aftercare.
Another vital aspect of our Signature Course is understanding the colour wheel and we’ll explore areas including complimentary colour, contrasting colour and pigmented colour as well as looking more closely at the colour wheel in the full format using the colour globe.
We’ll investigate how to use cool and warm tones to create the desired lighter or darker shade. We will also learn how to enhance a natural copper using a range of products including vivid direct dyes and semis and glosses.
We’ll delve deeper into opposite tones like violets and mushroom shades to create more daring variations of copper tones.
Another element of our course is to investigate dimensions of colour placement. This includes global creative colour and roots melts, whereby we look at skilful layering up of colour from complimentary to neutralising tones which can truly enhance your guest’s hair.
Who This Course Is For:
This course is perfect for established colourists wanting to refresh knowledge and wanting to create there own colour swatch collection whilst also catering for those newer to the industry.
This course is held at our academy on Admiral way, Thetford, Norfolk. Please check below for availability.
Book Your Course:
Current user? Login here…
New user? Register here…
LOOKING FOR ONLINE EDUCATION….
Copper Queen Online Zoom Training
Learn conveniently over Live Zoom training.