Private 5 hour academy or zoom education comprising practical demos and discussions to answer specific problems areas highlighted by you, creating custom colour.
per 1-to-1 session
In this course you will learn:
- How to use the colour wheel to customise colour.
- Understand how to work with neutralisation, undercoats and base colours when customising colour.
- How to carry out the swatching process.
- Using resources to map colours.
- Most of all, the confidence to create your very own colour collection.
What else is included:
- Set of swatches by Pivot Point
- Mini kit from Yellow
- Memory stick with take away materials
- 10% Discount with Pivot Point on kits
Comprising of demos and discussions to answer specific problem areas highlighted by you, when creating custom colour. We discuss in depth, how to map out and plan your own range of custom colour swatches, perfect for any time of year and any client, before creating them together.
It will give you the confidence of understanding of how to work with the colour wheel with every undercoat, base and neutralisation; eliminating any worry when guests ask for that unexpected colour change.
This course will not only give you the skill but also the tools to help you move forward with your custom colour creations.
Students on this private course will receive a colour kit, lunch and Rachael’s undivided attention.
Who This Course Is For:
This course is perfect for established colourists wanting to refresh knowledge and wanting to create there own colour swatch collection whilst also catering for those newer to the industry.
This is a private course held at our academy on Admiral way, Thetford, Norfolk. Please check below for availability.
Book Your Course:
Current user? Login here…
New user? Register here…
LOOKING FOR ONLINE EDUCATION….
Copper Queen Online Zoom Training
Learn conveniently over Live Zoom training.